Advanced DEF Making Machine
Modular plant made with latest Japanese and European Technology, producing the genuine and high quality DEF as per ISO 22241PowerBlue® offers a complete range of latest DEF making machines. PowerBlue® machines have the latest & proprietary technology from Europe and Japan, which produces the DEF at the lowest cost per litre in the Industry. Our product quality is monitored through the best Japanese quality sensor and equipment, producing the precise & highest quality AdBlue/Diesel exhaust fluid in the market.
Enquiry? Get a Quick Callback
International Quality &
Lowest Cost of
Meeting ISO 22241
Automatic & Electronic
We guarantee the highest quality of DEF Making Machine. Key characteristic of our plants:
- IMPORTED & INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY PowerBlue® machines have the latest & proprietary technology from Europe and Japan
- ALMOST NON-STOP PRODUCTION Contrary to other systems in the market our batch time is almost 50% less compare to them, makes it almost non-stop with increased capacity.
- LOWEST COST OF PRODUCTION Due to very low energy consumption, continuous production and automated process brings the DEF making production cost lowest in the industry.
- ENERGY SAVING Blends 32.5% solution at low temperature, proprietary cold production process resulting in saving energy and very suitable for Indian environment all year around
- HIGHEST QUALITY All blending parts made of stainless steel with Japanese Sensors & PLC technology. Online monitoring of the Products through advanced Japanese sensors, providing greatest quality of products
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY Even changing the supplier of urea, quality of DEF produced will be remain the same, due to our automated dissolving functionality in our plants
- AFTER SALES SERVICE We have dedicated team to provide the after sales services. We offer the cost effective AMC (Annual Maintenance Contracts).
Know More About AdBlue® DEF
AdBlue is the registered trademark for AUS32, or Aqueous Urea Solution 32.5% that is used with the Selective Catalytic Reduction system (SCR) to reduce emissions of oxides of nitrogen from the exhaust of diesel vehicles. AdBlue is a 32.5% solution of high-purity urea in de-mineralized water that is clear, non-toxic and safe to handle. It is non explosive, nonflammable nor harmful to the environment. AdBlue is classified under the minimum risk category of transportable fluids. It is not a fuel, nor a fuel additive and needs to be used in a dedicated tank in your heavy-duty vehicle. It is replenished in a similar way to refueling diesel. Should you spill AdBlue on your hands, simply wash it off with water.
Average consumption of AdBlue is generally 5% of diesel use, so you will need to tank much less for AdBlue then you do for diesel. You will use about 5 litres of AdBlue to every 100 litters of diesel.
AdBlue can be stored for 1 year if this is done in a correct manner ie away from direct sunlight. It needs to be protected from too warm or too cold temperatures. Its freezing point is at -11 degrees Celsius. When it thaws, the product will retain its initial quality. It should be stored in a sealed package and in a well-ventilated storage area.